Our Friend, Brother, Son, and Husband

Jason Brown was tragically killed in a motor accident on the morning of March 2nd, 2010. He was 25 years old; too young to leave us. He and his beautiful new wife lived in a nice home they bought in Arizona. Our thoughts and prayers go out to comfort his family.

Click here and here to view the news post about the accident.

Please use this blog to share the memories you have with Jason. Pictures, videos, stories, comments to his family, or maybe even something you wish you had a chance to say to him. Email joehall563@yahoo.com to share.

Until we meet again my friend.

Funeral Services

Funeral Services will be held on Tuesday, March 9th, 2010 at 1:00 PM at 665 S 200 W, Orem, UT.

Friday, March 5, 2010

From Cristina Atwood

There are so many memories that I would like to share when it came to me and Jason. But the ones that stick out the most are the ones I'll always keep in my heart. Jason was always careing when it came to me being upset about my ex-boyfriend that always treated me like crap. Jason was always there to make me feel better and to tell me that I deserve better than that. He always new how to make me smile and feel like everything would be okay. But little me just kept going back. Jason started to back away from me after a while, b/c he just didn't want to see me hurt anymore. I wish I would have just listened to him. I know things would have been different if I would have. We both did. Even when we started talking again we would talk about how things would have been. And we both wished we could change it. But everything happens for a reason. Even now, GOD has a plan for him. Something bigger than all of this. I may not have as big as a past as everyone else does with him, but what we did have meant a lot. Sometimes life is just not fair in taking someone like Jason, who's is the kindest person I know. It just shows how life can be so unfair. My heart goes out to his wife and family, but I know that he is up there with God watching down on all of us, helping us get through this hard time. We all love you Jason, and you will be missed .

RIP Sweetie, We will see you again.

Cristina

No comments:

Post a Comment