Our Friend, Brother, Son, and Husband

Jason Brown was tragically killed in a motor accident on the morning of March 2nd, 2010. He was 25 years old; too young to leave us. He and his beautiful new wife lived in a nice home they bought in Arizona. Our thoughts and prayers go out to comfort his family.

Click here and here to view the news post about the accident.

Please use this blog to share the memories you have with Jason. Pictures, videos, stories, comments to his family, or maybe even something you wish you had a chance to say to him. Email joehall563@yahoo.com to share.

Until we meet again my friend.

Funeral Services

Funeral Services will be held on Tuesday, March 9th, 2010 at 1:00 PM at 665 S 200 W, Orem, UT.

Monday, March 8, 2010

Post from Grandma Brown

In the summer of 1986, we had the pleasure of having Scott, Michael and Jason stay two months with us to give their mom a break. This was just before Jason's second birthday and he was still in diapers. He hated to have his diaper changed no matter how gross it happened to be and there was always a struggle to change him. I had him lying on the floor in an upstairs bedroom and trying desperately to hold him down and change his diaper. I had almost reached my boiling point and I raised my hand to give him a little spat. With my hand raised, I looked down at him. He seized the moment and looked up at me with those adorable eyes and said; "I wove you too, Grandma." Needless to say, the spat turned into a hug and Jason became even more dear to me.
Grandma Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment