Our Friend, Brother, Son, and Husband

Jason Brown was tragically killed in a motor accident on the morning of March 2nd, 2010. He was 25 years old; too young to leave us. He and his beautiful new wife lived in a nice home they bought in Arizona. Our thoughts and prayers go out to comfort his family.

Click here and here to view the news post about the accident.

Please use this blog to share the memories you have with Jason. Pictures, videos, stories, comments to his family, or maybe even something you wish you had a chance to say to him. Email joehall563@yahoo.com to share.

Until we meet again my friend.

Funeral Services

Funeral Services will be held on Tuesday, March 9th, 2010 at 1:00 PM at 665 S 200 W, Orem, UT.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Blog entry from Julianne

Click here to view the post on Chris & Julianne's blog.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Remembering Jason Brown, 9/28/1984 to 3/2/2010

Jason Brown was hit and killed by a van on his way to work today. I met Jason my senior year at Mountain View High School in Orem. He became my best friend. He was there for me through good times and bad, he stood up for me when hard things happened. He could always make me smile or laugh and made me happy whenever I was around him. He was one of the best people I've ever known. He was was truly an amazing guy and he will always have a special place in my heart.

I love you Jason, I miss you, I know you're in a better place. You will never be forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment